10 Reasons Why You Should Review Your Insurance With Us
- If you experience a liability claim in Europe, will your homeowners policy pay?
- When is the last time you met with your agent? Did he answer all your questions?
- Will your insurance pay if you have to re-build your home in a different location after a total loss?
- Costs for construction have gone and may continue going up 5 to 10 % annually; do you have enough to rebuild your home?
- Are you happy with the cost of your health insurance? Can you do anything about it?
- Is your insurance agent working for You or for the insurance company?
- Do you want your home paid off in the event of your death?
- With costs over $10,000 per day for intensive care, will you or your car insurance pay the injury claim?
- If you have a car accident, are you at risk for home loss?
- Does your insurance policy cover your home-based business?
What if my home is burglarized?
Here are a few tips to help if you should encounter such a situation:
- If you suspect a burglar is still in the house, don’t go in! Go to a neighbor’s house to call the police.
- Wait until the police arrive before you enter and begin to take an inventory of what is missing. Don’t touch anything. The police may dust for fingerprints.
- Provide police with whatever information they require. Ask the investigating officer where you can obtain a copy of the police report. Make sure you write down the names and badge numbers of the police officers.